In order to obtain the "Invitation to Study in Ukrainian Universities" the student should provide the good quality SCANS of following documents
• International Passport (Traveling document) data page with photograph on it. Full Name of student and Serial Number of Passport should be clearly VISIBLE. The validity of Passport not less than next 1 year
• Educational Documents (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available)
• Application Form filled in capital letters
The E-mail with scans of above mentioned documents should contain following information respectively
» Name, Middle name and Surname
» Date & place of birth
» Passport number
» Passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
» Permanent address
» Temporary address/ Current address (if different form permanent address)
Ukrainian Universities start to issue "Invitation Letter" by March/ April every year.
We accept Applications to Study in Ukrainian Universities from month of January for September intake. We secure "Invitation Letters" for students who apply through us earlier and issue their "Invitation Letters" from chosen/ recommended Universities respectively. The Universities keep issuing the "Invitation Letters" letters from March/ April to November (mostly extended to December).
The classes start by 1st September. Foreign students are allowed to join their English Medium Programmes until 15 th of November. Students arriving after 15 th of November can join Preparatory Programme only. Click here for more details about Preparatory Programme
* All dues are paid on arrival in Ukraine except the cost of "Invitation Letter" and "Visa Conformation Letter" 300$& the cost of courier "TNT", "DHL", FedEx or EMS 100$ .i.e. total of 400$ . This amount is paid to us through Western Union or Money Gram or Bank Transfer.
The students should always provide their valid postal address & contact numbers on Application form.
Upon Receiving Invitation letter
The student should contact Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa. Ukraine embassy starts accepting Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by May/ June and keep issuing until 15 th November. In some countries Ukraine embassy starts working with Student Visa Applications and issue Student Visa by 15 th August to 15 th November (usually it is extended to December/ January). Following documents should be submitted in Ukraine Embassy to obtain a Student Visa,
• Visa Application form filled
• International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than one year )
• Original Invitation Letter from University
• Birth Certificate, Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
• Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Maste r Degree if available), Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
• Letter of approval from Education Ministry
• General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Ukraine . Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
• HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance. Translated into Ukrainian Language and Legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy.
• Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Traveling period
• Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for student during stay/ studying in Ukraine . (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
• Bank Statement to prove financial ability. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities)
• 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
• To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
* The student needs to check with Ukraine embassy in his/ her country of permanent/ temporary stay. Ukraine embassy does not require Russian/ Ukrainian translation for some Nationalities.